1 can tuna in water
2 Wasa Flaxseed Crackers
2 Tbsp Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp Organic Yellow Mustard
1 tsp Sea salt and Black Pepper to taste
Mrs. Dash salt free Seasoning (Onion & Herb)
2 Cherry Tomatoes
1. Drain water from tuna and transfer into a small bowl.
2. Mix tuna with Greek yogurt, sea salt and black pepper, Mrs. Dash seasoning, and almonds and set aside.
3. Coat crackers in mustard.
4. Put tuna on each cracker followed by cherry tomatoes sliced, and avocado.
5. Sprinkle black pepper on top and ENJOY!