Here is a perfect lunch or dinner option for you busy bees! Super easy to make, healthy and tasty! 🙂 This is a go to meal for me when I don’t feel like putting in a ton of effort!
1 Tbs coconut oil
1 Bag frozen stir fry veggies (no noodles or spices)
1 cup frozen (already cooked) organic chicken
1 container of microwave brown jasmine rice
2 Tbs low sodium soy sauce
sprinkle of ginger to taste
1. Heat coconut oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat
2. Heat frozen veggies until tender (about 5 minutes)
3. Heat Chicken over stove separate from the veggies or in microwave
4. Heat rice over stove or in microwave
5. Add chicken and rice to the veggies and mix with soy sauce and ginger! ENJOY!