Need a healthy indulgence this weekend? Try these awesome cookies! I had been craving oatmeal raisin cookies, but didn’t want to eat something that would make me feel heavy and gross! This recipe does not taste healthy AT ALL! These cookies are soft, chewy and DELICIOUS. Trust me! 😊
1 cup Instant oats (can be gluten free)
1 large egg
1/2 cup agave (can use honey instead)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup almond flour
2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
1/4 cup reduced sugar craisins
1. Mix together oats, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, agave, vanilla and melted coconut oil.
2. Fold craisins into the mix and chill in fridge for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
3. Scoop out 12-15 balls onto parchment paper and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Let cool a few minutes and ENJOY!