Egg white muffins are so easy to make and great to prep when you have a busy week ahead! You can keep them in a glass container up to 4 days after they are cooked. So nice to have something to just grab and go!
Black Beans (Salt free)
Your Favorite Hot Sauce (I like Cholula!)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Spray a muffin pan with coconut oil spray
3. Add chopped kale, mushrooms, black beans, cherry tomatoes, sea salt and black pepper to trays.
4. Fill pans to the brim with egg whites.
5. Cook for 20 minutes.
6. Serve alone or with hot sauce.