Looking for a breakfast option that you can prep ahead of time? How about something the whole family will love? This gluten free, paleo muffin recipe is delicious and totally guilt free! It has the perfect blend of cinnamon and pumpkin, making it a great option for the holidays. I make a whole batch on a Sunday night and have one for my breakfast or a snack every day. I am seriously obsessed! I hope you love them!
2 1/2 cups almond flour
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
6 large eggs
1 1/2 cups organic pumpkin puree
2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup raw honey (optional)
2 tsp almond butter
pecans (for topping)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Grease muffin tins (I use coconut oil)
3. Mix ingredients together and pour into a muffin tray.
4. Decorate the top with pecans
5. Bake for 25 minutes or until a fork comes out clean.
* Makes 12 full sized muffins