These cookies are SO EASY and just 4 ingredients! You probably have everything you need just sitting around. No refined sugar, no oil, no dairy, and no flour! Vegan friendly, gluten and grain free! SO YUMMY!
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/2 cup almond butter
1 tsp sea salt
1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp Pure Organic Maple Syrup
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a food processor, blend all ingredients together until smooth.
3. Scoop into balls and place on a cookie tray.
4. Using a fork, press into the dough to make indentations.
5. Cook for 10 minutes.
6. Let sit until cooled completely and enjoy! 🙂